Greenplum Database 188.8.131.52 runs on the following platforms:
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux 64-bit 5.5, 5.6, 5.7, 6.1, 6.2, and 6.4
• SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 64-bit 10 SP4, 11 SP1
• Solaris x86 64-bit v10 U7, U8, U9, U10
• Oracle Unbreakable Linux 64-bit 5.5
• CentOS 64-bit 5.5, 5.6, 5.7, 6.1, and 6.2
Greenplum Database 4.2.6 supports Data Domain Boost on Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
Greenplum Database 4.2.6 supports Data Domain Boost SDK version 184.108.40.206 with
DDOS 220.127.116.11, 5.1 and 5.2.
GPDB 18.104.22.168 was certified against the following DCA versions:
• DCA v1 - ISO_VERSION="22.214.171.124"
• DCA v2 - ISO_VERSION="126.96.36.199"
Note: For the most recent server platform support information for Greenplum Database, check the EMC Support Matrix (ESM).
To access the ESM, go to the Support Zone home page and click the link E-Lab Interoperability Navigator.
In the E-Lab Interoperability Navigator, search for Greenplum Database and add one or more search results to the search cart. Click Get Results to display links to
EMC Support Statements.
Product Enhancement : N/A
For resolved Issues in Greenplum Database 188.8.131.52 and known Issues in Greenplum Database 184.108.40.206 look at the greenplum official documents.